- Skip-the-line access to get to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Access the Summit of the Eiffel Tower
- Amazing views of Paris
- Entertaining Guide
Eiffel Tower Fast Access
+ Summit access
€59 per person
stay as long as you want
In a few wordsSkip the long lines to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower, and enjoy access to the summit at your own pace. Enjoy panoramic views of iconic monuments, such as the Notre-Dame, and discover Gustave Eiffel's original office.
In detailEnjoy bird's eye views of Paris from the 2nd floor observation deck of the Eiffel Tower, and then access the summit for a peek at Gustave Eiffel's original office.
Meet your guide next to the Eiffel Tower for a brief introduction to the history of the tower. Then, bypass the notoriously long lines to ascend to the 2nd floor, where your guide will tell you interesting tales and anecdotes about the tower's unique history. Learn more about the 'City of Lights' and enjoy privileged views of the Notre-Dame, Louvre, Arc de Triomphe, and Les Invalides.
Your guide will then leave you to enjoy the Eiffel Tower at your own pace. Ascend to the summit (standard entrance included) for even more breathtaking views. Enjoy a glass of bubbly in the Champagne Bar, and experience Paris in style. On the way down, make sure you stop on the 1st floor to walk on a new glass floor, 200 feet above ground.
What is included?
- Entrance ticket to the Eiffel Tower (Including the summit)
- Skip-the-line access to the 2nd floor
- Standard access to the summit
- Great guide
19 avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris, outside the souvenir shop. Please make sure to arrive 15 min before the hour of your tour.
Good to know
- Please note that you cannot collect your Eiffel Tower ticket in advance
- Tours operate rain or shine
- Skip-the-line access does not apply to the 3rd floor summit
- The guided section of your tour ends on the 2nd floor, so the guided duration is way shorter than 2 hours
- Visits to the top of the Tower are not authorised for safety reasons to disabled people
Please note that non-foldable buggies or strollers and small suitcases cannot be taken up the Eiffel Tower. Knives, sharp objects, glass bottles, padlocks and flags are not permitted inside the Eiffel Tower.
If the summit is closed to the general public for maintenance or safety reasons, this will not affect your guided tour and you will be refunded for the Summit portion.