- Explore the museum collection and exhibitions with your skip-the-line priority ticket.
- See the world most precise record of creative process of Picasso.
- Enjoy the architecture of this stunning grand townhouse.
- Stay as long as you want in the Museum.
Picasso Museum | Open Ticket
From 11th Febr. 2020 to 10th Jan. 2021, Picasso. Lectures, relectures
The Musée National Picasso Paris is the only facility in the world to present Picasso complete painted, sculpted, engraved, and illustrated oeuvre as a precise record. Included in the collection are sketches, studies, drafts, notebooks, etchings in various stages, photographs, illustrated books, films and documents of the artist creative process.
What is included?
- Access to permanent collections and temporary exhibitions
- Avoid the long waiting lines and benefit from a reserved access with this ticket
By metro : Line 1 stop « Saint-Paul », Line 8 stop « Saint-Sébastien-Froissart » or « Chemin Vert »
By bus : Lines 20, 29, 65, 75, 69, 96
Good to know
- Museum entrance is free for EU residents under 26 years old or anyone under 18 years old
- The museum is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 9h30am to 6pm. Last access is at 5h15pm
- The museum is closed on Mondays, December 25th, January 1st and May 1st
- Museum entrance is free on every 1st Sunday of the month
|Tuesday to Sunday||9:30am to 6pm|
|Mondays, Jan. 1, May 1, Dec. 25||Closed|