- Enter the museum without delay with your skip-the-line priority ticket
- See the world most precise record of creative process of Picasso
- Enjoy the architecture of this stunning grand townhouse
- Stay as long as you want in the Museum
Picasso Museum - E-Ticket
In a few wordsThe Musée National Picasso Paris is the only facility in the world to present Picasso complete painted, sculpted, engraved, and illustrated oeuvre as a precise record. Included in the collection are sketches, studies, drafts, notebooks, etchings in various stages, photographs, illustrated books, films and documents of the artist creative process.
In detailExplore the museum collection and exhibitions with your skip-the-line priority ticket.
What is included?
- Entrance fee to the Picasso Museum
- Priority access
Ticket(s) will be sent by email
Good to know
- Museum entrance is free for EU residents under 26 years old or anyone under 18 years old
- The museum is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 09:30 to 18:00. Last access is at 17:15
- The museum is closed on Mondays, December 25th, January 1st and May 1st
- Your ticket is valid for six months. You are free to visit the museum at any day and any time
- Museum entrance is free on every 1st Sunday of the month
|Tuesday to Sunday||9:30am to 6pm|
|Mondays, Jan. 1, May 1, Dec. 25||Closed|