- Get reserved access to the famous Orsay Museum
- Explore the Museum at your own pace, spending as much time as you like
- Marvel at masterpieces by Renoir, Monet, Manet and others
Orsay Museum Open Ticket - Reserved Entrance
In a few words
Explore one of the world's best art museums at your own pace with a reserved access day admission ticket to the Orsay Museum. Avoid lengthy lines and the hassle of ticket counters.
The Orsay Museum is located in a former train station originaly built for the World's Fare of 1900, and is today home to one of France largest national collections of art. The major section of the museum is dedicated to art under Second Empire, Impressionist and Post-Impressionist paintings, but you will also find sculptures, photographs, and furniture. More than 2 million visitors come to visit its beautiful collections every year.>p>This is considered one of the best galleries in Paris and contains masterpieces such as Dance at le Moulin de la Galette by Renoir, Apples and Oranges by Cézanne, Van Gogh self-portraits and many other unique pieces you will have the opportunity to admire.
Once you buy you ticket online, simply show your ticket at the dedicated entrance for visitors with pre-bought tickets, and after a security check, walk straight inside the museum.
What is included?
- Reserved access ticket for the Orsay Museum
- Full access to the permanent collection and all temporary exhibitions
- Unlimited time inside the Museum for the whole day (you may enter and exit as you wish)
Good to know
- Free entrance for persons under 18 years and EU residents under 26 with a valid ID.
- The museum is closed on Mondays.
- Please note that the museum is free for everyone on first sunday of the month